CISCO Unified IP Phone 7912G, Silver/Gray, New
- Pixel-based display-A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- "Menu" key-This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" key-This lighted key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
-A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
-The handset is hearing-aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display.
Placing / Mounting: table-top, wall-mountable
VoIP Protocols: SCCP, SIP
Voice Codecs: G.711a, G.711u, G.729ab
Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
IP Address Assignment: DHCP
Network Protocols: Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), TFTP
Dimensions: 20.3 x 17.67 x 15.2 cm
Weight: 0.9 kg
Δεν περιλαμβάνεται τροφοδοτικό